Argghh..I am late in getting this out, yet again. But this time at least I have a good excuse. My husband took off today and we had an unplanned trip to the zoo. It worked out great because it ended up being a gorgeous, 70 degree, sunny day. Seriously, you could not have asked for better weather. We wore ourselves out having fun and loved every minute.
This week we will be celebrating my daughters third birthday. So I chose meals that I know she really likes.
• Berry Nutella French Toast Casserole: this was a new recipe I tried last week. I used Silk Protein Nutmilk instead of regular, frozen berries instead of fresh, and I left out all of the sugar completely. After making I sprinkled on a little powdered sugar, and I thought it tasted perfect.
• Funfetti Donuts to eat on Maddie’s birthday.
• Eggs & Toast
• Baked Oatmeal
• Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake: I made this last week as well and it was soooo good. Definitely a keeper. You know it’s good when everyone wants the recipe.
Monday: We ended up eating leftovers with my family.
• Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
• Tacos, Rice, Beans, Avacado
• Chili Mac
• Chicken Tenders & Sweet Potato Fries
• at a birthday party